At Solutional, you are able to shape your own development by gaining experience within all of our ser-vice lines, alongside excellent training and education opportunities. This allows you to develop, grow and gain experience, both in the Netherlands and abroad. Solutional consists of a young team of motivated colleagues, who describe the working atmosphere as informal, pleasant, and results-oriented.
Who are you?
What will you do?
- A higher education degree (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Business Management, Accountancy or Finance & Control.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience with or at financial institutions (preferably within the Compliance, Risk, Audit & Assurance domain).
- Affinity with asset management and experience with internal control environments.
What do we offer?
- an environment where good ideas and initiatives are encouraged;
- an opportunity to work abroad within the group (for example, Singapore, Ireland, or the Cayman Islands);
- an annual salary between €39.750 and €60.000
- holiday pay;
- 13th-month payment;
- a monthly communication and travel or lease allowance;
- 30 leave days;
- pension scheme;
- bicycle plan;
- one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- the opportunity to further develop yourself through various training and education programs. Facilities that fully support your development!
- a workplace in a beautiful monumental building in Voorburg;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time and/or partly from home;
- fun and enjoyable staff events and an annual team weekend, also abroad!
Who are we?
Assurance & Internal Audit
Below a brief description of our other service lines:
- Consulting: we advise and support clients in being demonstrably compliant with laws and regulations and to stay in control. This includes implementing new laws and regulations, designing and implementing internal control frameworks, managing various projects for various clients and conducting and preparing gap analyses on regulatory demands.
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting: we support asset managers, fund administrators and pension funds with the preparation financial reports and assist them with complex reporting issues. This ranges from various types of regulatory reports to very complex annual financial reports prepared on the basis of a variety reporting standards in multiple jurisdictions.
All our colleagues have the opportunity to explore the three service lines and avail broader career opportunities and fields of expertise.
would love to receive your questions, but preferably your application via email@example.com.
You can also reach her at +31 6 27 53 08 60.