& Internal Control
At Solutional, you will have the possibility to shape your own development by gaining experience within all of our service lines, alongside excellent and education training opportunities. This allows you to de-velop, grow, and gain experience, both in the Netherlands and abroad. Solutional consists of a young team of motivated colleagues, who describe the working atmosphere as informal, pleasant, and results oriented.
What will you do?
What will you do?
- A higher education degree (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance & Control or Law.
- Minimal 8 years relevant work experience within financial services (for example within Compliance, Legal & Risk domain as a project manager or a (change) consultant).
- Affinity with asset management and experience with Internal Control or Regulatory Compliance.
- Experience with financial laws and regulations like AIFMD, GDPR, Wft, Wwft, EMIR, MiFID II and SFDR.
- Experience with consultancy, project management and/or (internal) advising.
- Affinity with sales, knowledge sharing and coaching.
What do we offer?
- an environment where good ideas and initiatives are encouraged;
- an opportunity to work abroad within the group (for example, Singapore, Ireland, or the Cayman Islands);
- an annual salary between €52.200 and €104.400;
- holiday pay;
- 13th-month payment;
- a monthly communication and travel or lease allowance;
- 30 vacation days;
- pension scheme;
- bicycle plan;
- one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- the opportunity to further develop yourself through various training and education programs. Facilities that fully support your development!
- a workplace in a beautiful monumental building in Voorburg;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time and/or partly from home;
- fun and enjoyable staff events and an annual team weekend, also abroad!
Who are we?
- Implementing laws and regulations.
- Designing and implementing internal control frameworks.
- Managing various project at different clients.
- Conducting gap-analyses and preparing for regulatory examinations.
Below a brief description of our other service lines:
- Assurance & Internal Audit: we assess the internal control environment of financial institutions. Providing assurance, for example, through an ISAE3402 report, is an important piece of added value that we also provide to our clients. By actively supporting the Internal Audit function through thematic audits or performing the internal audit function ourselves, we make an important contribution to the overall internal control environment of our clients.
- Financial Reporting: we support asset managers, fund administrators and pension funds with the preparation financial re-ports and assist them with complex reporting issues. This ranges from various types of regulatory re-ports to very complex annual financial reports prepared on the basis of a variety reporting standards in multiple jurisdictions.
All our colleagues have the opportunity to explore the three service lines and avail broader career opportunities and fields of expertise.
would love to receive your questions, but preferably your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach her at +31 6 27 53 08 60.